More time at home has changed so many things, but one is that I am listening to music more often than ever! I thought I’d share my favorites for listening to Disney music.
D-Parks Background Channel on Alexa
This one is my absolute favorite! D-Parks plays unofficial music straight from the Disney parks 24/7 on Amazon Alexa. To start, you simply set up the Skill. Click on the three lines on the top left of your Alexa app screen. Choose Skills & Games. Search for DParkRadio and enable it. (It’s free)
Next, say to Alexa “Alexa, Open D Park” then “Background channel”.
Apple Music Disney Favorites
We subscribe to Apple Music as well and all of us use it all of the time. There are a quite a few Disney playlists and albums if you start digging. My VERY favorites are:
- Disney Piano – love in the mornings and while working
- Disney Guitar- love in the mornings and while working
- Disney Peaceful Piano – sweet in the late evening
- Disney Love Songs – my fave while making dinner or enjoying cheese, crackers and wine
- Cleaning with Disney – my get it done music… think songs like Whistle While You Work and Spoonful of Sugar (This one doesn’t work with alexa for some reason…)
Apple Music on Alexa
We have Apple Music tied to Alexa and listening to the playlists above is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Disney Love Songs from Apple Music”!
While on the topic, we use our Echos for all sorts of things… dropping in on rooms, keeping grocery and target lists that everyone can add to, checking weather, setting timers and alarms, listening to music, etc.
I have my favorite non-Disney music playlists to soon too!
L E T ‘ S T R A V E L
The world is reopening!! Now is the time to start planning and give your family something to look forward to. All deposits are FULLY refundable and you can book with confidence knowing I handle every single details of your trip.
Walt Disney World
– Reopened July 11 with low crowds and impressive safety measures!
– Now booking for arrivals today through September 2021
– Reopening TBD
– Have your info added to my interest list for travel through 2021
– Reopened June 5 with low crowds, hardly any restrictions on experiences and safety protocols in place!
– Now booking for arrivals today through 2021
Disney Cruise Line
– Now booking for itineraries August 2020 through December 2021 with a cruise with confidence flexible booking policy in place!
Aulani Disney Hawaii
– Reopening TBD
– Save up to 35% on stays August 1 – December 22, 2020!
– Now booking for arrivals through 2021
The Rest of the World (literally!)
– Now booking Adventures by Disney through March 2022 with discount (family & adult exclusive dates) and FULLY refundable deposits
– USA and international tours available
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED