I celebrated another run around the sun today! It was spent like must adult birthdays – carpool, working, a dr checkup for one, etc. Knowing what our Tuesday looked like in advance, Honey and I stole away this past weekend for a delectable celebratory evening at Lazy Betty.
We opted for the 8-course Chef Tasting Menu and had such a fun night with our bar seats, attentive service and front row vantage point into the kitchen. It was magic!
- An biscuit and glass of champagne
- Tuna “Roll,” Chive Crème Fraîche, Citrus Vierge
- Hibiscus & Rose Marbled Torchon, Peppercorn Sable, Variations of Huckleberry, Peanut Butter Dust
- Georgia Shrimp Causa, Avocado Mousse, Aji-Potato Emulsion
- Truffle Risotto
- Sweetbreads, Black Vinegar & Peppercorn, Charred Brassica, Broccoli Mousse, Braised Matsutake (not pictured)
- Grilled Salmon, XO Oil, Celtuce, Finger Lime, Sea Buckthorn Buerre Blanc
- Roasted Dry Aged Duck, Apple Cider, Foie Gras Pithivier, Fermented Apple Mostarda
- Compressed Strawberries, Mint Granita
- Sweet Corn Cream Mousse, Chicha Morada Consomme, Mascarpone Ice Cream
- Petit Fours
If you’re looking for an incredible Atlanta dining experience, I don’t hesitate to recommend Lazy Betty!
Many thanks to Honey, my boys, my family and all of my friends who made today (and every day) so special!!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED