Attention all Star Wars fans… Find the Force Friday II is rolling out on September 1 in conjunction with the worldwide launch of new products inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The three-day event will take place at over 20,000 retail locations across 30 countries. By downloading the Star Wars app, you can join in on an augmented reality (AR) treasure hunt against the dark side. Here’s how to play starting September 1:
- Look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature on the app to reveal augmented reality character experiences right there in the room with you at the store
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed; Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3
- By sharing photos or videos featuring the in-store AR characters on Twitter or Instagram using #FindtheForce and #Sweepstakes throughout Force Friday II weekend, fans in select global markets can participate in a sweepstakes for the chance to win the ultimate fan experience: tickets to the Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiere in December
I don’t know about y’all, buy my family is super excited to see how this all pans out!! It’s free to get the app and join in the hunt and will give us a fun little Star Wars diversion over the three days. In fact, we’ve already downloaded the app and unlocked the first Porg characters and our first two badges.
Click here for more information: www.starwars.com/findtheforce.
By the way, if you haven’t already marked your calendars, STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI opens in theatres everywhere December 15th! We can’t wait for the next installment!!!!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED