On the edge of the galaxy, between the Unknown Regions and Wild Space, there is a long-forgotten planet named Batuu. Today I’m going to take you inside Oga’s Cantina, a tucked away spot for travelers of all ages to sip on local beverages.
Like most everything else on Batuu, Oga’s Cantina is not easy to spot. You can juuuust see the wording Cantina over the arched door. If you’re confused, ask a cast member!
Inside, bounty hunters, smugglers, rogue traders, and weary travelers of all ages come together to refuel, enjoy music, and conduct meetings—no questions asked.
DJ-R3X spins tunes, and the atmosphere is boisterous and lively!
With an expansive menu of exotic concoctions for young ones and adults, the cantina is a welcome rest stop before your crew’s next galactic journey. In my two visits with Sister and family, I got to try quite a few. My favorites were the Bespin Fizz and Fuzzy Tauntaun. The boys loved the Cliff Dweller.
Despite the fact that Oga’s Cantina is booked as a breakfast, lunch or dinner reservation, there are very little provisions to speak of. We did have – and enjoy – the Batuu Bits. These are Crispy Galaxy Snack Bits with Spiced Chermoula Dip. I stayed far, far away from the jello concoction.
Oga’s Cantina Know Before You Go
- Reservations are highly recommended and this location already books solid at 180 days in advance.
- The description online is misleading, labeling reservations as breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is only one small snack type food here and it hardly qualifies as a meal. You are going inside for the experience and the drinks. That being said, one of the groups at our table order the Batuu Bits for us all to share and they were good. I’m definitely getting them when my family goes back.
- Speaking of drinks… on the day Oga’s opened for reservations I went through and booked it for every single one of my clients visiting Hollywood Studios over the next six months. Some said they don’t drink alcohol – that’s fine! They serve non-alcoholic drinks and kids of all ages are welcome.
- Seating is shared throughout Oga’s. When Sister and I went in, they walked us up to a booth and told everyone to squeeze over and make room. We had the best time chatting with a mother and her grown son, and a family with 2 boys about 4 and 6 years old. When the family left, we made room for another mom and her two grown sons! When my family of four went, we had standing room only near the bar. You get what you get. It is part of the experience and a lot of fun to meet travelers of all ages from all over!
- Your reservation allows you 45 minutes inside and a max of 2 drinks per person.
A Complete Traveler’s Guide To Star Wars In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There are so many Star Wars attractions spread all throughout Hollywood Studios that some are easy to overlook. This post details ALL of the Star Wars experiences to be found in the park.
Speaking of Star Wars, we have already reserved our seats for The Rise of Skywalker!! Eek!!
As Gold Key Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED