When I sailed as a guest of Disney Vacation Club on the DVC Member Cruise, we utilized the Walt Disney Suite as a headquarters of sorts. It is a beautifully appointed, art deco style accommodation on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy and the pinnacle of luxury. There is a second mirror-image Royal Suite next door, the Roy O. Disney Suite, but I presume Roy Disney himself was staying there since he was also on our ship! Here’s a peek inside…
Disney Dream & Fantasy Royal Suites
The living room area has stunning floor to ceiling windows and doors that open up onto a spacious private verandah on the bow of the ship. There is plenty of space to relax, spread out and enjoy family time here!
The dining area seats 8 and is open to the living space. As a concierge guest in a 1-bedroom or Royal suite, you have the option of having your dinner service in room, which would be so incredibly lovely. There are two pull down beds here near the dining space, as this room sleeps 5 total. There is also a full bathroom located off of the entry foyer.
The dining space opens to a kitchen with a full fridge, wine fridge, sink, microwave and cappuccino machine.
The master bedroom is quite spacious by cruise standards and opens onto a lovely bathroom.
Just look at these views!
The spacious wrap around verandah has a private hot tub and nice seating arrangements.
For a larger party, the Royal Suite can be booked with a connecting 1-bedroom stateroom and/or a connecting family verandah sized stateroom.
Disney Cruise Line Concierge Benefits
For a Disney Cruise experience like no other, select an upscale Concierge-level suite situated on the uppermost passenger decks. Here, you’ll feel on top of the world as you sail to new worlds, all while being pampered with first-class amenities and exceptional service. With suites offering separate living rooms and bedrooms, a sprawling private verandah and special touches like a well-stocked library of music and movies, Disney has thought of everything you could need or want—and more.
- Pre-arrival services to reserve onboard activities and services up to 120 days prior to your sail date; In my experience with booking numerous clients, sailing concierge is the only way to secure that hard to get cabana on Castaway Cay!
- Priority check-in and boarding, as well as a private welcome reception with the onboard Concierge team
- Exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge where you can relax in quiet comfort with a cocktail, internet, TV, food and beverages.
- Concierge Guests can also access a sun deck with cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, water and refreshments.
- Upgraded amenities include down duvets, pillow talk program, and personal robe and slippers
- Media Library in the Concierge Lounge offers an extensive selection of music CDs, DVDs, video games and board games for your family to enjoy in the comfort of your suite
I am currently book clients through early 2020 on Disney Cruise Line. Concierge level staterooms often sell out, especially the Royal Suites, so book early to secure the room of your dreams. Contact me for more information or to get started on a quote!!
As a Gold Key Adviser with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani and other delightful destinations.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED