Jedi Training Academy is one of the most sought after special experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In this experience, recruits learn how to use the Force to wield lightsabers against the evil forces of the Dark Side.
After a quick briefing where the younglings are suited up, they proceed to the temple. They learn techniques and moves from the Jedi in preparation of their big moment.
Next, the temple opens and the students are challenged to use their new skills against notorious Star Wars villains!
The experience happens throughout the day, every day at the stage next to the Star Tours attraction. It is well done and a memorable experience for the kids and parents alike!
Jedi Training Academy Tips & Tricks
- Registration beings at park opening.
- It is important to sign up the moment the park opens for the day. At rope drop, you will see a cast member inside the park holding a sign noting Jedi Training registration. Follow that person.
- Kids must be between 4 and 12 years of age to participate.
- All kids must be present at the time of registration, with an adult to complete the process.
- Shows run throughout the day, and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to check your FastPass times and dining times before signing up.
- If you are later in the day, you can always check in at the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost located between the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! and the 50’s Prime Time Café for openings.
- The experience is free.
- PhotoPass photographers are present and will take pictures of each youngling. Parents can sit back and enjoy the show! They will give you a card with a special code to link the photos to your account at the end of the show.
In all of our Disney visits, the first time we participated was just this year! Whit did it four other neighbor friends and had a blast. He still talks about it!
As Gold Key Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED