It’s been a good long while since I’ve given an update on where we are with travel to Disney destinations! As an independent consultant with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Adventures by Disney®, and Aulani Hawaii, as well as Universal Orlando, Sea World and other delightful destinations.
As a Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, I am recognized for providing the highest level of customer service, experience, and knowledge in the industry. I use my personal connections and firsthand expertise to craft bespoke Disney trips for the most discerning clients. On top of that, Disney vacations are expensive and I know how to get the best value for your time and money.
Walt Disney World
My family has taken five trips to the most magical place on earth since the reopening – 9 days in July, 10 days in September/October, 7 days over Thanksgiving, 5 days in January and 6 days in February! We continue to be blown away by the thoughtful, practical and comprehensive precautions Disney has in place to safely welcome guests and cast members. I don’t have all of the words to convey how special it felt to be back. We laughed, we played, we ate too much, and we felt a level of happiness we hadn’t had in too long. I can assure you, magic is there!
- Now Booking: Arrivals through 2022
- Promotions: 2 free days of tickets when you buy at least 3 with a hotel reservation; Book by May 2 for arrivals through September 24.
- New News: The new Riviera Resort is stunning! Cinderella Castle is being made over for the 50th anniversary celebration. Character dining has returned. Guests can take mask-free photos outside. Epcot festivals are going and are wonderful. Character cavalcades let you see favorite friends in all of the parks.
- Coming Soon: Disney World turns 50 on October 1! Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure ride and a new crepe restaurant open in Epcot also on October 1. New shopping is coming to Epcot, along with a reimagined Club Cool. The Polynesian, Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge are all getting completely renovated rooms. Polynesian will be in a gorgeous Moana inspired style.
- Take Note: Resorts, dining, VIP Tours and theme park reservations are selling out every single day so it is important to book sooner rather than later for any 2021 trip, and even headed into 2022.
Walt Disney World Reopens
Returning to the Magic | Magic Kingdom | Epcot
Hollywood Studios | Animal Kingdom
Taste of Epcot Food & Wine Festival
Taste of Epcot Arts Festival
Halloween Festivities | Holiday Celebrations
Disney Destinations Travel Update
Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, Aulani Hawaii & Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney are expertly planned and guided group tours visiting 35 destinations across 6 continents. You visit the world’s most iconic locations with Disney as your guide and your storyteller, and enjoy experiences, activities, dining and adventures in a way that only Disney can do. This is not a theme park tour with Mickey Mouse and popcorn. These are trips around the world where you experience the service and VIP treatment that Disney is known for. With Disney’s expertly planned itineraries, you are whisked from location to location with every single detail handled for you – taking the stress, logistics, language barriers and so much more out of the equation!
- Now Booking: Adventures through 2022
- Promotions: Early booking discount savings of up to $500 per person on select dates and itineraries
- New News: New Private Adventures headed off to 5 countries let you explore the world with your family or a handpicked troupe of travelers by your side. Private Adventures can accommodate up to 12 Guests, providing your group with an intimate way to enjoy immersive and authentic experiences, along with the insider access you anticipate from an Adventures by Disney vacation.
- Take Note: My family is jetting off to raft, ride horses, fly fish and marvel at America the Beautiful on the Montana Adventure this July. I’d love for you to follow along!
I would be delighted to assist with YOUR adventure and having an experienced travel advisor on your side is more important than ever. My job is to handle all of the details so you can enjoy the anticipation of your trip without the stress and time commitment of “figuring everything out”. On top of that, family vacations are expensive and my experience and attention to detail make it possible to get the most out of your vacation dollars. Best of all, booking your Adventure through me does not cost one cent more than doing it on your own.
For more information, take a peek at my overview of what makes Adventures by Disney so special: LEARN MORE
And, you can take a deep dive into the Germany Adventure I experienced in August to get a wonderful idea of what their itineraries include: DIXIE DELIGHTS IN GERMANY
Many of my friends and clients are delighted to learn that Oahu is home to the beautiful, family friendly Disney resort where every detail is magic! Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani Resort is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island. My family visited here for my 40th birthday celebration and we cannot wait to go back. In the meantime, I have more Aulani clients traveling in 2021 than ever before.
- Now Booking: Arrivals through 2022
- Promotions: Save up to 30% on select rooms for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights this fall. Book through October 8.
- New News: The Aulani luau, character breakfast and visits from Moana are all back! The resort has slowly ramped up and I couldn’t be more thrilled for my clients that booked early and will get such a marvelous experience.
- Take Note: Many dates are completely sold out for summer and even into October. Let’s talk soon if this is on our bucket list (USA travel is booming!)
I meticulously plan and curate every aspect of your Aulani vacation, striking the perfect balance between dining, experiences, resort relaxation and spending quality time together to make priceless memories. Don’t underestimate the amount of time and planning that goes into a week at a resort! :-)
I am thrilled to announce that Disneyland starts with a phased reopening to California residents on April 30!! It has been over a year since the Happiest Place on Earth closed its gates. If Disneyland is anything like Disney World, this summer will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit the parks with low crowds and an immeasurable sense of magic. I was last in Disneyland just days before the closure and always marvel at what a truly special place it is.
- Now Booking: Arrivals through 2021 for California Residents
- Promotions: None to be had. Just cross all your fingers and be thrilled if you can get in. :-)
- New News: Avengers Campus opens June 4. Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, home improvements at Haunted Mansion and an extensive refurb on the Carousel will all wow guests as they come back to the parks. The Grand Californian will be the only hotel open initially.
- Take Note: If you are not a California resident or wish to travel in 2022, email me to be added to my interest list. [email protected]
I perform the same services for Disneyland as I do for Disney World – including park passes, dining, VIP Tours, tips and tricks and more!
Disney Cruise Line
If you’ve been around the blog a while, you will know that my extended family’s favorite way to vacation together is aboard Disney Cruise Line! There is something for everyone – from when we started cruising with CeeCee at 6 months, through the toddler, tween, teen, adult and senior years of my parents! I’ve done and toured a lot of ships over the years and NONE compare to Disney.
- Now Booking: Itineraries through September 2022
- Promotions: These are virtually non-existent. The best way to save money on a cruise is to book EARLY. As in be on my interest list and book the first day they open. I have priced cruises months later and seen them increase by 10-30% based on demand.
- New News: Disney’s fifth ship in the fleet, Disney Wish, will set sail in Summer 2022. I sure hope to be on that boat!
- Take Note: You can now combine the excitement of an Adventures by Disney vacation with the enchantment of a Disney cruise to get the most out of your Europe, Alaska or Caribbean vacation! This is the best of both worlds, with the incredible service an amenities on Disney Cruise Line and VIP access to every destination with Adventures by Disney.
Much like theme park destinations, to get the most out of your cruise you need an experienced advisor on your side. I have cruised 10 times with Disney and handle every detail of your trip the way I do my own! This includes choosing the best stateroom, transfers, dining, excursions, a detailed itinerary and so much more.
Every time one of your names lands in my inbox it makes my day! I love that I started blogging about Disney as a passion and that opened many doors for me as a Disney Social Media Mom and now a travel professional. Most aspects of planning a Disney vacation look different and now, more than ever, it is crucial to have the most current, up to date information based on personal experience to plan your vacation! I know these destinations inside and out and am a small, one woman show. When you’re ready to travel, I’m ready to get you there!
As Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.