Olivia’s Cafe is a table serve restaurant located at Disney’s Old Key West Resort. Olivia’s Cafe is a long time favorite of mega Dis-nerds so I was thrilled to finally eat here with some of my colleagues during our agency meeting in February.
A longtime resident of Conch Flats, Olivia welcomes diners with Island-inspired dishes. This nautical-themed eatery has the friendly, familiar feel of a neighborhood institution.
- A must-visit spot for breakfast, Olivia’s Cafe serves up traditional favorites as well as several of Olivia’s own specialties: Banana Bread French Toast and pancakes and eggs.
- Conch Fritters, the Conch Flatts club sandwich and the Havana Beef Sandwich make for a leisurely and fully loaded lunch.
- Dinnertime is delicious time with Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken and slow-cooked prime rib.
- If you have any room left, you can’t go wrong with the Key Lime Tart or the warm Banana Bread Pudding Sundae with bananas foster topping.
- Olivia’s also offers a cavalcade of Island cocktails for Guests over 21.
The service was great and the food was generously portioned and tasty. I wouldn’t make a special trip all the way over here just for Olivia’s Cafe, but I’d absolutely add it to our dining itinerary the next time we stay here! You will want to have an advance dining reservation, made just as soon as possible.
If you’d like a full resort tour, look here:
Let’s Travel & My Services
As a Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, I am recognized for providing the highest level of customer service, experience, and knowledge in the industry. I use my personal connections and firsthand expertise to craft bespoke Disney trips for the most discerning clients. On top of that, Disney vacations are expensive and I know how to get the best value for your time and money.
My family has taken five trips to the most magical place on earth since the reopening – 9 days in July, 10 days in September/October, 7 days over Thanksgiving, 5 days in January and 6 days in February! We continue to be blown away by the thoughtful, practical and comprehensive precautions Disney has in place to safely welcome guests and cast members. I don’t have all of the words to convey how special it felt to be back. We laughed, we played, we ate too much, and we felt a level of happiness we hadn’t had in too long. I can assure you, magic is there!
Most aspects of planning a Disney vacation look different and now, more than ever, it is crucial to have the most current, up to date information based on personal experience to plan your vacation! I know these parks inside and out and am a small, one woman show. When you’re ready to travel, I’m ready to get you there!
As Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED