I am excited to announce that starting Spring 2022 you can live your Star Wars adventure on the Galactic Starcruiser at the Walt Disney World Resort. Read on to learn more!
What is the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser?
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a revolutionary new 2-night experience where you are the hero. You and your group will embark on a first-of-its-kind Star Wars adventure that’s your own. It’s the most immersive Star Wars story ever created—one where you live a bespoke experience and journey further into a Star Wars adventure than you ever dreamed possible. I liken it to a land-cruise, where your food and activities are included and your itinerary is a perfectly planned experience.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Itinerary Highlights
You will arrive at the Walt Disney World Resort terminal and board a launch pod and rendezvous with the agnificent Halcyon starcruiser. Your part will stay in a cabin or suite with an exquisite view of space, for a completely immersive experience. Throughout the ship, you’ll interact with an eclectic collection of characters, sit down to exotic galactic cuisine and perhaps even plot a secret mission together.
As the itinerary continues, you’ll take the story further and deeper. Choosing your path, you might seek out the inner workings of the legendary starship, learn the traditional art of wielding a lightsaber and even jump on a transport to the planet Batuu—where your mission continues at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- New and familiar Star Wars Characters need your help and will invite you to delve deeper into the story—interact with them like never before, embark on secret missions and create alliances.
- Wield a lightsaber as you face off against a remote training device.
- Explore the Bridge and operate the ship’s systems and controls.
- Take an exclusive transport to the planet Batuu, where you’ll have the opportunity to engage in unique missions and experiences that extend the story of your adventure.
- Your story may even lead you to discover the inner workings of the ship in the Engineering Room.
- Throughout your adventure, you are encouraged to don your galactic best. As you will become a unique character in the Star Wars galaxy, we invite you to dress the part.
Dining Aboard the Starcruiser
Eat in style while aboard the Halcyon starcruiser at the welcoming Crown of Corellia Dining Room—known throughout the galaxy for its first-class cuisine and unique live musical entertainment.
On the first night of your adventure, the Crown of Corellia Dining Room transforms for dinner into an enticing table-service supper club with a special musical appearance by a galactic superstar. You’ll enjoy a special evening with distinctive dining and entertainment as you socialize with passengers and crew.
The second night, The Taste Around the Galaxy showcases courses inspired by the geography and environments of iconic destination planets throughout the galaxy. With the serving of each course, a brief introduction presents the name, inspiration and ingredients for the dishes. The meal includes group appetizers for the table, a choice of entrée and a specialty plated dessert.
You can indicate your preference for first or second dinner seating (based on availability) when you book your vacation package.
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are also available in the glamorous Crown of Corellia Dining Room. Help yourself to colorful fare from all over the galaxy—along with familiar favorites from your home planet.
Start your day with a unique off-planet breakfast of hot and cold small plates and a variety of beverages including juices, fresh brewed coffee and Bubo Wamba Family Farms blue milk.
During lunch, choose from a collection of small bites, like sandwiches, soups, mini flatbreads, assorted salads and sweets.
You’ll be swept away by this stylish lounge inspired by the Halcyon starcruiser’s historic voyages throughout the galaxy. The classic elegance of the Sublight Lounge makes it the perfect place to sip a beverage and relax—perhaps while conspiring with a charming smuggler or playing a casual game of holo-sabacc.
Arrange to sit at the captain’s table for an especially memorable dinner experience. Enjoy extra courses—the captain’s favorite dishes—while seated in a prime location in the center of the Crown of Corellia Dining Room.
An additional fee is required for Captain’s Table seating.
Sleep and Relax in a Galaxy Far, Far Away
Your Star Wars story continues even in your cabin or suite. You’ll be amazed by the attention to detail! Relax in comfort and gaze out your cabin or suite window, as ships, planets, stars and other breathtaking galactic sights float past on the majestic canvas of the cosmos. The starcruiser features 100 well-appointed cabins and suites, each one radiating an atmosphere of elegance, style, comfort and exclusivity.
Each Standard Cabin is fitted with furnishings and fixtures designed to ensure comfort while traveling throughout the galaxy—including a pullout table and a TV with entertainment from your home planet—and a window with a view out into space.
- Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5)
Galaxy Class Suite
One-bedroom Galaxy Class Suites feature a living space complete with an integrated seating area and have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a double vanity bathroom, bar area, 2 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 4 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
Grand Captain Suite
Two-bedroom Grand Captain’s Suites offer ample room for the whole family and feature a posh living space complete with an integrated seating area. They have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a main suite with a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, 3 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 8 passengers
- Room Configuration: 2 queen beds, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
What’s Included on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Details HERE for most weeknight departures 8/20/22 – 9/17/22 show rates from $4,809 for 2, $5,299 for 3 and $5,999 for a party of 4 in one cabin.
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience*
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios**
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
How to Book Your Voyage on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Booking dates and procedures have not yet been announced. We know that the maiden voyages will take place in Spring 2022. I suspect that this will be one of the hottest ticket items Disney has released in ages, far surpassing things like Boo Bash or even the Disney Wish.
Completing this brief form will simply add you to my mailing list. As information comes out, I will share it with you. Once bookings begin, I will contact you to firm up your travel plans and interest.
Add your name to my interest list >> SIGN UP
May the force be with you!
As Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED