SEE IT. FEEL IT. LIVE IT. VOYAGES BEGIN MARCH 2022!
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a revolutionary new 2-night experience where you and your group will embark on a first-of-its-kind Star Wars adventure that’s your own. It’s the most immersive Star Wars story ever created—one where you live a bespoke experience and journey further into a Star Wars adventure than you ever dreamed possible.
Earlier today, the Play Disney Parks app was loaded with out-of-this-world details for guests booked on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. Let’s take a sneak peek!
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Map
The Galactic Starcruiser is not large, with only 100 guest rooms. We can now view a deck plan, just like for a cruise ship, showing where much of the fun will unfold.
We can also being to see how the missions will unfold, on the other tabs. I found it interesting that information about my previous times in Batuu were also captured here. All of this should become part of my personal adventure and story once onboard.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Itinerary
And now, for the itinerary! Up until now, details were scarce. The itinerary is reminiscent of that on a cruise ship and every guest should have access and a time slot to enjoy every activity.
Day 1 Onboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Boarding time for the Galactic Starcruiser is between 1-4 PM. I am working with all of my clients on arrival details to ensure they don’t miss a moment of the experience!
- Lunch Buffet – The lunch buffet offers many delectable wonders – grab what you like and enjoy your lunch in the relaxing environs of the Crown of Corellia dining room or take it with you!
- Exploring the Starcruiser – Join a knowledgeable crew member on a 15-minute exploration around the Halcyon Starcruiser and discover its rich and colorful history. The orientation will visit a few key locations on the ship.
- Datapad Orientation – Learn about how to best use your Datapad while on your voyage. Passenger Services representatives are available to answer questions about your itinerary, comms and other topics relative to your journey.
- Galactic Social – Every voyage of the Halcyon starcruiser is populated with interesting, intriguing passengers who hail from all over the galaxy. Come make new friends… you just might share the same interests!
- Ship Muster – CSL and Halcyon Starcruiser protocol requires all passengers to convene for essential instruction prior to departure. Meet the Captain and Cruise Director who will welcome you aboard and impart important information to guarantee a successful cruise.
Lightsaber Training and Bridge Ops Training populate 30 days before arrival.
- Lightsaber Training – Wield a lightsaber and face off against a dynamic training remote. Under the tutelage of the Saja, you’ll learn the basic movements and ancient philosophy behind this elegant Jedi weapon.
- Bride Ops Training – Take on the role of an honorary crew member and learn the skills necessary to operate the Halcyon Starcruiser’s Bridge. Training covers navigation, shields, control systems, loaders and even weapons.
- Captain’s Reception – All are invited for a brief celebration and shared toast to an enjoyable voyage. Enjoy light snacks and drinks as you meet the Halcyon Starcruiser’s crew members and mingle with fellow passengers.
- Sabacc Lessons – Sabacc is the most popular card game in the galaxy! Come learn how to play Coruscant Shift, the Halcyon starcruiser’s featured variant. For our younger passengers, try learning Bounty Hunter, a fun matching game for younglings.
- Outer Rim Regalia – Wear your best galactic outfit and join in our grand passenger showcase – or come as a spectator and gaze at the sartorial parade on display!
- Ryloth Dance Lessons – Come to the atrium to learn a new dance that has the galaxy moving.
- Sector Set – Passengers of all ages can play this exclusive Halcyon starcruiser game. Be the first to match all five planets located in a single region!
- Dinner Service 1 – An Evening with Gaya – Enjoy a delectable Halcyon Starcruiser feast, and then delight as the legendary Twi’lek star Gaya showcases her vocal talents in a sepcial, intimate show. Accompanied by her talented Rodian keyboardist Ouanni, this is truly a one of a kind performance.
- CSL Starshow at Bespin – Nowhere are fireworks more dazzling than off-planet! Immediately following dinner on the first night, a special pyrotechnic display will showcase the music of our featured performer on this cruise, the legendary singing sensation Gaya.
Day 2 Onboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Breakfast – Grab a light bite and cup of coffee to go OR enjoy the best breakfast in the galaxy with hearty and tasty choices in the dining room.
- Batuu Transports – Take a transport for your daylong excursion down to the settlement of Black Spire Outpost on the remote planet of Batuu. Transports are provided by local operator Oga Garra and leave every 15 minutes.
- Batuu Note: This is not yet confirmed in the itinerary, but I was told your DataBands will include expedited access to Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run, as well as credits to cover lunch at Docking Bay 7 while on Batuu.
- Lunch Buffet – For guests that choose to stay onboard the Halcyon Starcrusier, the lunch buffet offers many delectable wonders to be enjoyed in the Crown of Corellia dining room or on the go.
- Galactic Trivia – Test your knowledge of all things in the galaxy. Questions in this quick, interactive game relate to planets, inhabitants and especially the Halcyon Starcruiser.
- Cantina Chronicles – A unique tasting of exotic, exclusive non-alcoholic cocktails hosted by a knowledgeable mixologist who shares some fun, interesting and even startling stories of each drink’s origins, ingredients and careful preparation.
- Droid Racing – The action is fast, frenetic and always unpredictable. Compete to see whose droid can navigate an obstacle course in the Atrium the quickest while staying in one piece!
- Model Ship Building – They Halcyon Starcruiser is one of the most legendary and identifiable ships that has ever journeyed across the galaxy. Here’s your chance to assemble and decorate your very own model to take home. Kits are available for pre-purchase in the boutique.
- Sabacc Tournament – Come test your best game strategy against your fellow passengers!
- Loth-Cat Crew: Porg Detection Drill – Sharpen your porg spotting skills in this Loth-Cat Crew activity. Practice with our crew as they prepare for the common critters of the outer rim and search for stow-away creatures.
- Know Your Co-Pilot – How well do you think you know your co-pilot? Test the strength of your relationship against fellow travelers with a series of questions!
- Dinner Service 2 Taste Around the Galaxy – Delight in a voyage of the senses with our chef’s specially-prepared, four-course meal of flavorful, exotic dishes inspired by planets throughout the galaxy. On this cruise the planets Mustafar, Felucia, Kashyyk, and Chandrila are gastronomically represented.
- A Halcyon Starcruiser Celebration – In honor of the Halcyon Starcruiser’s history of galactic voyaging, enjoy another awe-inspiring pyrotechnic display featuring a very special musical soundtrack.
- Sweets & Treats – Come enjoy late night family beverages and galactic sweets & treats.
Day 3 Onboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
After breakfast, you’ll board a Launch Pod back to the terminal. May the stars light your way!
I am beyond excited for this experience and am thrilled for my clients that took a leap of faith in booking the unknown, in a galaxy far, far away!
Want to learn more?
I shared tons of details in THIS post.
How Do I Book Galactic Starcruiser?
The booking process is detailed, and voyages are currently booking through September 2022.
For the inaugural season, please complete THIS FORM.
From there, I will set up time to talk prior to Thursday, or we can continue through email!
If you’re not quite ready for the maiden voyage season, you can add your name to my interest list for 2023 and beyond HERE.
I will personally be on the first sailing departing 3/1 and will have experience and information to ensure my clients get the most out of their Starcruiser experience!
May the force be with you!
As Premier Level Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to over 40 countries on 7 continents through Adventures by Disney® and National Geographic Expeditions.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED