I’m back with the boys right on schedule (whew!) with this week’s installment of our summer fun series. As I mentioned last week, these two have plans to become “professional you tubers” one day. After letting them take the reins this week I think they need to beef up their excitement level a bit. And perhaps comb their hair and put their shirts on right side out. HA!
1/2 cup elmers glue (go ahead and purchase the big bottle as it is much more economical)
1/2 cup liquid starch (again, get the big one)
1/2 cup water
Mix ins like food coloring, glitter and foam balls – Mine love the color and foam balls.
- In a medium sized bowl, completely mix water and glue.
- Add in food color, glitter and/or foam balls. We use about 1/2 cup of foam balls when adding those.
- Mix in liquid starch. You will need to use your hands. The more you work it the less sticky and stringy it gets!
- I cover my table with an oil cloth table cloth.
- Use a plastic bowl with a lid for mixing. Then use the same bowl for storing it. You can also use a zip top bag.
- Use plastic spoons so you can just toss them.
Stay tuned for next week’s shenanigans!
More KID Videos:
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED