Well y’all, we’ve made it to the last installment of the boy’s summer fun video series. Does anyone else feel like that positively flew by?!
Sister and her family gave our family tickets to iFLY Atlanta for Christmas and we were beyond excited to finally put them to use!! We met her family last weekend and all eight of us… even little CeeCee… suited up and gave indoor skydiving a go.
When you come to iFLY get ready to be blown away – literally. It’s thrilling. It’s amazing. Experience the feeling of freefall as you float on a smooth cushion of air. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you FLYING in the air. Super fun, super safe and super cool!
Here’s how it all went down:
If you go:
- Sister purchased the package on black friday and got a great deal. Look for groupons as well.
- Each flight only lasts a minute and we did two. I would recommend doing two for sure but don’t feel like you need more than that. It is exhausting!
- Speaking of which, I feel like you need to have at least some level of activity or fitness to enjoy this. You have to engage your whole body at same time to really stay up in the air.
- Be SURE to securely tie back all parts of your hair as tightly as possible. I lost my hair tie during my first flight and my hair was tangled in the tiniest most impossible knots you’ve ever seen.
- Get the video clips!!! You will want them. Our package came with one video for each person. We also purchased one pic of each of us for $4 a pop.
- Spring for the high fly experience. It is $10 extra. I normally would not but they were playing a video of it at check-in and my boys begged. It was worth it.
- Leave your jewelry at home – wedding bands, earrings, necklaces, etc.
- All ages can enjoy this. CeeCee is 4 and had a great time!
- It’s not scary at all. You’re aren’t falling down, but instead you are floating up.
We had a splendid time and it was such a unique experience.
Please feel free to ask any questions and make a little note to remember this one for a special birthday or “something to do” Christmas gift. I hope that y’all enjoyed this little series. It was the highlight of this mama bear’s summer.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED