Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo is the quick serve restaurant in Galaxy’s Edge. At this restaurant housed in a working hangar bay, choose from a variety of dishes prepared with ingredients from across the galaxy.
The decor is fantastic and the food is great. I absolutely recommend dining here while in Galaxy’s Edge for a full, immersive experience. Once you’ve got your grub, tables are on a first come, first serve basis with both indoor, outdoor and communal dining.
Breakfast at Docking Bay 7
We tried the Bright Suns Morning and Moof Juice for breakfast and enjoyed everything but the Lava Roll: Three-Cheese Egg Bite, Pork Sausage, Purple Potato Hash, Mini Mustafarian Lava Roll.
Lunch & Dinner at Docking Bay 7
Over the course of two separate meals with different family members, I have tried most of the menu!
- Roasted Chicken Salad – Marinated Chicken, Mixed Greens, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Green Curry Ranch; This is my favorite! Pictured in center below.
- Shrimp & Noodle Salad – Chilled Shrimp, Marinated Noodles, Vegetables; This one is tasty for a light meal. Pictured top left below.
- Smoked Pork Ribs – Pork Ribs, Blueberry Corn Muffin, Cabbage Slaw; This one was quite delicious and was the unanimous favorite of my boys. Pictured bottom right below.
Dessert at Docking Bay 7
The dessert star is the Oi-Oi Puff (Raspberry Crème Puff and Passion Fruit Mousse) pictured on the left. It was delicious and we devoured every bite.
The Batuu-bon pictured on the right (Chocolate Cake, White-Chocolate Mousse, Coffee Custard) was beautiful but unimpressive taste wise.
Docking Bay 7 Know Before You Go
- This is a quick serve dining locations and reservations are neither required nor accepted.
- This location does participate in mobile ordering and I highly recommend using that service.
- Docking Bay 7 is open during extra magic hours.
A Complete Traveler’s Guide To Star Wars In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There are so many Star Wars attractions spread all throughout Hollywood Studios that some are easy to overlook. This post details ALL of the Star Wars experiences to be found in the park.
Speaking of Star Wars, we have already reserved our seats for The Rise of Skywalker!! Eek!!
As Premier Level Gold Key Advisor with Glass Slipper Concierge, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I offer concierge travel planning for Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Aulani Hawaii, Universal, Sea World and to 35 countries on 6 continents through Adventures by Disney®.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED