To wrap up our NYC Thanksgiving trip, I wanted to share a little more about our hotel.
Day 1: 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Mickey: The True Original Exhibition, Eataly
Day 2: Greenwich Village Food Tour, Old St. Patrick’s Catacombs, Black Tap
Day 3: Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, Oyster Bar & Hamilton
Day 4: Harry Potter, Central Park, Tea at The Plaza, Balloon Inflation, Da Marino, The Ride
Day 5: A NYC Thanksgiving
Day 6: Macy’s Santaland, do, Dylan’s Candy Bar & Sarabeth’s
The Intercontinental Barclay in New York City
We stayed at the Intercontinental Barclay for the duration of our NYC stay and would absolutely book it again!
It is a beautiful hotel, the service was exceptional, the location was good, the room was comfortable and I felt the price was fair for all of the above. What more could you ask for?!
We had a room with two double beds. My first reaction was that the room was a good size for NYC. Whit came in and was trying his best to get in the door to the adjoining room. When I asked what he was doing he said “I’m trying to get into the other half of our room.” I had to laugh! When I told him this was it, he replied that I said it was a good size and shrugged his shoulders.
The Intercontinental Barclay is one of the NYC hotels that I am affiliated with through my travel agency. They did not have any sort of agent rate available, so I booked it just like a client would and we immensely enjoyed the experience.
Benefits for booking through me at the best available rate:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two served in Club InterContinental Lounge – there were hot and cold offerings and it was very good
- Complimentary access for two to Club InterContinental Lounge – the offerings in the club lounge were very nice, including breakfast, snacks, apps and desserts; Beer and wine were included during the pre-theater service
- Designated VIP arrival reception
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability – we received both and had our room ready on arrival at 11 AM and got to keep it on our departure day until 2 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
I hope that you enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!
As a Virtuoso affiliated travel adviser, I have global connections with the best hotels, cruise lines, airlines and tour companies, and I secure exclusive amenities for my luxury clients at destinations like NYC.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED