Two things I’ve made way more of than usual since March are cocktails and smoothies! I’ve loved trying my hand at all sorts of fancy cocktails, but hated purchasing juices and mixers where I only needed an ounce or two. As the partially used jars started stacking up in the fridge I had a great idea – to freeze them in 1 oz. ice cubes!
I picked up two plastic ice cube trays at the grocery store. I measured mine and each one is just about 1 oz. most of the drinks I’ve been making call for 1 or 2 oz. of the juice for 1-2 cocktails.
Once frozen, I pop them out into a zip top bag and store in the freezer! This also frees up ALL that space in my fridge.
For cocktails, they thaw quickly on the counter. I’ve also been throwing them into breakfast smoothies! So far I have bags of pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, pom juice and cranberry juice.
You can find my Happy Hour posts HERE!
Have a great weekend!
L E T ‘ S T R A V E L
The world is reopening!! Now is the time to start planning and give your family something to look forward to. All deposits are FULLY refundable and you can book with confidence knowing I handle every single details of your trip.
Walt Disney World
– Reopens July 11!
– Now booking for 2021 travel
– Interest list for 2020 travel for if/when Disney accepts new bookings
– Reopening TBD
– Have your info added to my interest list for travel through 2021
– Reopened June 5 with low crowds, hardly any restrictions on experiences and safety protocols in place!
– Now booking for arrivals today through 2021
Aulani Disney Hawaii
– Reopening TBD
– Save up to 35% on stays August 1 – December 22, 2020!
– Now booking for arrivals through 2021
The Rest of the World (literally!)
– Now booking Adventures by Disney through March 2022 with discount (family & adult exclusive dates) and FULLY refundable deposits
– USA and international tours available
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED