I participated in a fun little Instagram challenge a few weeks ago that included a whole day devoted to Disney drinks. I received so many messages and such great feedback that I made a note to share my favorites with you on the blog too! Here are my top drinks – both for adults and kids of all ages – from all around Disney World…
Jen’s Tattoo at Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom
More about Nomad Lounge and Tiffins Restaurant:
PinaColava at Resort Pools
Coca-Cola in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios
More about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge:
All the Drinks at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios
More about Oga’s Cantina:
Margarita Trio at Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios
More about Hollywood Brown Derby:
Starbucks on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom
Also available in the other three theme parks!
Come along with me on my favorite kind of Magic Kingdom morning:
Blueberry Lemon Drop at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
More about California Grill:
I recreated this recipe at home:
More about the Contemporary Resort:
Lapu Lapu at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
More about the Polynesian Resort:
French Slush (du jour) in France at Epcot’s World Showcase
Any Margarita in Mexico in Epcot’s World Showcase
I especially love the margaritas rimmed with ant salt!
Violet Lemonade at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
More about the Flower and Garden Festival: HERE
Coke Float Flight at Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs
More about the Coca-Cola Store:
I don’t know about y’all, but I could really go for any one of these right about now. I’m not picky. :-) If you have a favorite Disney drink, feel free to share!
L E T ‘ S T R A V E L
The world is reopening!! Now is the time to start planning and give your family something to look forward to. All deposits are FULLY refundable and you can book with confidence knowing I handle every single details of your trip.
Walt Disney World
– Reopened July 11 with low crowds and impressive safety measures!
– Now booking for arrivals today through September 2021
– Reopening TBD
– Have your info added to my interest list for travel through 2021
– Reopened June 5 with low crowds, hardly any restrictions on experiences and safety protocols in place!
– Now booking for arrivals today through 2021
Disney Cruise Line
– Now booking for itineraries August 2020 through December 2021 with a cruise with confidence flexible booking policy in place!
Aulani Disney Hawaii
– Reopening TBD
– Save up to 35% on stays August 1 – December 22, 2020!
– Now booking for arrivals through 2021
The Rest of the World (literally!)
– Now booking Adventures by Disney through March 2022 with discount (family & adult exclusive dates) and FULLY refundable deposits
– USA and international tours available
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED