I used to grab this heart shaped ravioli from Costco every year. I was delighted to find it back in stock on my last visit. I made the boys’ favorite homemade alfredo to serve with the pasta. It’s quick and delicious!
Quick Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 oz)
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- In a small pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until aromatic and softened, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream and cook over low heat, whisking often, until bubbling and slightly thickened, about 6 minutes.
- Whisk in the cheese and pepper until melted and well combined.
I hope you’re enjoying all the “sweet” things going on around here!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED