Since I already have a gazillion Disney themed things hanging about the house, for this year’s busy buckets I really just had to shop the playroom. If you recall from last year, these will be waiting in the car when the littles pile in for our road trip down South.
Here’s the deets:
- Beach bucket – $5 (bucket – Michael’s – $1; vinyl name and mouse stickers – Grimes Graphics – $4) – these have been used many times in the last eighteen months…I’m surprised they are still in tact!
- Balloon – Walmart $2.75 – again, I don’t know how these balloons survived last years trip, the baby’s 3rd birthday party and our big announcement breakfast
- Kaleidoscope – $1 at Party City – they have been obsessed with these since Mother got them one last summer
- Pez – Dollar Tree $1
- Mickey and friends candy canes – $2 for box of 8 at Publix
- Personalized ears – from our trip last year
- Signature book – made by me – for character signatures and pictures
- Chalk board – Dollar Tree $1 – from last year’s bucket
- Mickey’s Road Trip Matching Game – from last year’s bucket
- bag of crayons, dry erase marker and chalk
- Coloring and Activity Books – Dollar Tree $1 each
- Water bottles – on clearance at Disney Store this summer – we’ll carry these in the park each day
I’ll be the first to admit that they seem over the top at first blush. However, seeing as I invested less than $10 this year I’m pretty okay with it all :-)
And just like that, WE’RE OFF! Disney or bust!!