I am beyond excited to be bringing MORE monograms to my holiday decor this year!!! First, take a gander at my new wreaths for my four exterior doors – front, side, friends entry and porch!!
Here’s how I pulled it off:
1. You’ll need a 24” basic wreath, 12” indoor/outdoor white monogram from Scrappin Plus, one holiday spray (optional), ribbon and pipe cleaners.
2. Fluff your wreath and cut up the holiday spray with wire clippers. I find that going with a basic wreath and then adding a few springs of pretty greenery goes A LONG way and is much cheaper than the nicer wreaths that are already made.
3. Attach the monogram with white pipe cleaners at the four corners.
In addition to the four wreath monograms, I also added darling 6” wood monograms (also from Scrappin Plus) to our stockings. I never had them monogrammed with our names and absolutely adore this look. I painted them with Krylon Short Cuts Gold Leaf spray paint in under five minutes!
If you recall, last year I used a 16” single letter monogram to make the canvas on my porch. Well, I am thrilled to announce that Tamera has invited me to give away a 16” single letter to one of my readers and a discount code to ALL!!!
DISCOUNT: Use the Scrappin Plus discount code DIXIEDELIGHTS to take 10% off of your order between now and December 5 (the cutoff for Christmas delivery of unpainted items.)
GIVEAWAY: The giveaway is open to US mailing addresses only. Post a separate comment for any/all of the following and leave your email address if you don’t have a blog or profile where I can find you. You will get one chance to win for each thing you do – that’s five chances per person!!
1. Visit the Scrappin Plus etsy store, pin an item you love to your Pinterest board and leave a comment letting me know.
2. Visit Scrappin Plus’s sister store Crafty Little Things, pin an item you love to your Pinterest board and leave a comment letting me know.
3. Like the Crafty Little Things Facebook page, tell them Dixie Delights sent you and leave a comment letting me know.
4. Follow my blog and leave a comment letting me know.
5. Leave a comment letting me know what fabulous thing you’d do with a wood monogram!!
The winner will be announced on December 3!!