I’m back today with the menu from our Spring Fling party – it was simple and included our own favorite eats. I think it is nice to serve things that you love and feel comfortable making. For a party of this size (about 50-55), I like to do a lot of a few different items, as opposed to an extensive menu. Nearly everything was eaten, and I’ll share quantities as I find that helpful myself.
The menu was simple and some of our most favorite bites.
- 16 Pork tenderloins, grilled on Big Green Egg, with 36 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 Asian Noodle Salad
- 1 Beck’s Crackers
- 4 Jalapeno Cheddar Crackers
- 3 bags VooDoo Chips
- 24 petit fours (McEntrye’s Bakery)
- 48 chocolate thumb print cookies (McEntyre’s Bakery)
- Large bag Key Lime Coolers (Bryd’s Cookie Co)
- 20 glasses Empress 75 Cocktails
- Full bar with mixers and garnishes (many guests also brought something to add to the bar!)
You can see more from the party here:
The last thing I need to share is the photo backdrop set up!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED