The boys both rushed in from school, landing for just enough time to scarf down some supper before heading back out with friends.
Our usual Halloween supper is Mummy Dogs and I saw no reason to change that! I made chili the night before and it was a nice accompaniment.
- Hot dogs
- Crescent roll dough – one crescent roll for each hot dog
- Food safe marker, ketchup, mustard or something to make eyes
- Unroll crescent roll dough and, working with one half of the dough at a time, press seams together.
- Cut each half of dough into eight strips.
- Mummify dogs by wrapping with dough. Use two strips per each dog.
- Repeat with other half of crescent roll dough and hot dogs.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes or until browned.
- Add eyes.
I made jell-o eyeballs a couple of days prior (when making the jell-o shot syringes for our adult gathering). I kept them in the fridge to pull out for today. The gummy eyeballs were from Target. I used the BOO dishes all season long! I’ve already got MERRY queued up for the next holiday. (I already had ERR from another event so added MY to spell out MERRY!)
There was nary a scrap left before they jetted out!
Meanwhile, Honey and I passed out candy to Trick or Treaters and tried to wrangle the pups all night.
I hope your Halloween was happy!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED