I’m going to go out on a limb here and venture a guess that a lot of y’all got roses yesterday! I have finally trained Honey that if he must get flowers on the most expensive day of the year, he should buy an unarranged bouquet from Costco :-) However, I usually pick them up the day of a party or event and then lament the fact that they haven’t opened. In this video I share with you my best tip for working with roses…
Easy peasy, right?!
A few other tips:
- If you missed my original tips for DIY flower arranging, get started with that video HERE.
- Costco is my favorite place to score a great deal on a large bouquet in a variety of different colors!
- Change the water every 1-2 days.
- Cut the stems on the diagonal.
- Try warm water to further help them open.
- I find that it’s easier to work with a small container than a large, traditional vase.
I hope that y’all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED