Happy Friday, friends! After a lovely week away at Tybee Island and Savannah, we’re back home for Father’s Day weekend. I’m excited to share this easy porch happy hour today, inspired by my new Honey + Hank Georgia print tea towel and pillow.
Our glorious spring weather continues here in Georgia and we’ve used our back porch more this year than in the previous two combined. (Also a result of not having sports every night!)
This can be pulled together in no time flat. I cut the gorgeous hydrangeas from my mother in law’s garden and have them all over my house! Kim Crawford is my white wine of choice and is perfect on a warm summer night.
Small bites included Wisham Jellies Peachy Peach Pepper Jelly over cream cheese, Trader Joe’s truffle marcona almonds and green grapes. (Wisham Jellies are handmade in Georgia and have been my go-to for a few years. My very favorite is the Cranberry Pepper Jelly, but I serve the peach often too. You can find them at most Publix stores in Georgia.) The board is from Target.
You can find videos with my tips for easy flower arranging and reviving hydrangeas here:
I shared Honey + Hank last week and just LOVE their state silhouette line. If you look closely you can see that the stripe is made up of the outline of the state of Georgia!
They offered to send me a tea towel and pillow of my choice. I love both out here on the porch!
It’s no small miracle that this baby sat nicely in the doorway and didn’t try to run off with the cheese. :-) She has her summer cut and is so much happier now!
You can see my Georgia peach Honey + Hank napkins in these posts:
I shared two of my favorite “foolproof” appetizers here:
And, a last minute “cocktails on the porch” gathering here:
Have a wonderful weekend, y’all!
L E T ‘ S T R A V E L
The world is reopening!! Now is the time to start planning and give your family something to look forward to. All deposits are FULLY refundable and you can book with confidence knowing I handle every single details of your trip.
Walt Disney World
– Reopened July 11 with low crowds and impressive safety measures!
– Now booking for arrivals today through September 2021
– Fantastic discounts 9/4 – 12/24/20
– Reopening TBD
– Have your info added to my interest list for travel through 2021
– Reopened June 5 with low crowds, hardly any restrictions on experiences and safety protocols in place!
– Now booking for arrivals today through 2021
Disney Cruise Line
– Now booking for itineraries August 2020 through December 2021 with a cruise with confidence flexible booking policy in place!
Aulani Disney Hawaii
– Reopening TBD
– Save up to 35% on stays August 1 – December 22, 2020!
– Now booking for arrivals through 2021
The Rest of the World (literally!)
– Now booking Adventures by Disney through March 2022 with discount (family & adult exclusive dates) and FULLY refundable deposits
– USA and international tours available
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED