The boy’s vanity top is in and looks wonderful! It came with the piece so was something I didn’t have to choose. I did pick the faucet and I am really happy with it. Most importantly, it is STURDY. I also like the angular shape of it, particularly for the boys.
Like in the master, the glass shower door also went in, and the light in here was finally switched out from the 1960’s cone to a recessed light.
The shower head also seemed masculine to me. Again, I think these are the little details that make all the difference!
Like in the master, at the end of week 5 all we have left is to hook up the plumbing to the sink and install the toilet. Their bathroom should be complete by Tuesday!
Project Selection List
- Lighting – reuse existing Pullman Bath Light from Shades of Light – COMPLETE
- Vanity – COMPLETE
- Sink faucet – COMPLETE
- Mirror – COMPLETE
- Floor tile – COMPLETE
- Fixtures – including towels, toilet paper (may reuse) – COMPLETE
- Shower tile – walls, floor, decorative – COMPLETE
- Shower fixtures – COMPLETE
- Wall decor – reuse existing Nate Berkus Tortoise Shell and The Line Print from Old Try
- Bath rug
- Other small decorative / functional items
Following is contact information for the contractor we selected.
My next update in here should be the last one, with any luck!!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED