We are still feeling pretty exhilarated from what was one of our best family trips yet! We spent our Spring Break in Washington D.C., Mount Vernon, Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown. Over the next week or so, I am going to share what we did, what we learned and a TON of pictures.
Part 2: Washington D.C.
- Day 1 – National Archives, Arlington, Le Diplomate Dinner
- Day 2 – Easter at National Cathedral, Georgia Brown’s Jazz Brunch, American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Round Robin Bar, Old Ebbitt Grill
- Day 3 – Ford’s Theater, Spy Museum, Holocaust Museum, Ted’s Bulletin
- Day 4 – Capitol Tour, Georgetown, Founding Farmers
- Day 5 – White House Tour, Cherry Blossom Festival, Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken, Air & Space Museum, Nighttime Monuments Bike Tour, The Hamilton Dinner
- The Historic Willard Intercontinental Hotel
Part 4: Historic Triangle
I’ll update the links in our itinerary as I take y’all along on our trip.
As a Virtuoso affiliated travel adviser, I have global connections with the best hotels, cruise lines, airlines and tour companies, and I secure exclusive amenities for my luxury clients at destinations like the Williard Continental in D.C. and Williamsburg Inn in Colonial Williamsburg. Contact me to learn more and start designing your dream vacation today!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED