The boys bathroom is finished and already in use as of this morning! It is a tiny space, so it is challenging to take pictures of.
It could have been finished last week but the mirror arrived broken. And, after all that, I’m not sure that I LOVE it. I like it, but it is a bit larger than I had expected. But, then again, I do like having a large mirror in the bathroom. It is staying for now, possibly forever.
We were really happy that an elongated seat on the toilet would fit in the tight space.
It was so nice to hear the sweet sound of a shower running in the boys bathroom after 9.5 years of it not being functional!
I’ve shared all of the selections below…
Project Selection List
- Lighting – reuse existing Pullman Bath Light from Shades of Light – COMPLETE
- Vanity – COMPLETE
- Sink faucet – COMPLETE
- Mirror – COMPLETE
- Floor tile – COMPLETE
- Toilet – provided by plumber – COMPLETE
- Fixtures – including towels, toilet paper (may reuse) – COMPLETE
- Shower tile – walls, floor, decorative – COMPLETE
- Shower fixtures – COMPLETE
- Wall decor – reuse existing Nate Berkus Tortoise Shell and The Line Print from Old Try
- Bath rug
- Other small decorative / functional items
Following is contact information for the contractor we selected.
Like in the master, I will be hanging the pictures back up that were in here previously. In fact, I already have the turtle shell back up. I will also add towels and some organizational items and be ready to share those next month after our vacation.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED