Today we are sending our heartfelt thanks to all of the men and women that have served our great country. We are the land of the free because of the brave.
I remain grateful that we had the opportunity to visit Arlington and bear witness to just some of the countless countrymen that have given their lives to protect our freedoms. It was a highlight of our D.C. trip and something that all of us will remember.
Here rests in honored glory an American soldier known but to God
Today and every day I am proud to be an American and am so grateful for all of the men, women and families that serve and have served our country.
Part 2: Washington D.C.
- Day 1 – National Archives, Arlington, Le Diplomate Dinner
- Day 2 – Easter at National Cathedral, Georgia Brown’s Jazz Brunch, American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Round Robin Bar, Old Ebbitt Grill
- Day 3 – Ford’s Theater, Spy Museum, Holocaust Museum, Ted’s Bulletin
- Day 4 – Capitol Tour, Georgetown, Founding Farmers
- Day 5 – White House Tour, Cherry Blossom Festival, Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken, Air & Space Museum, Nighttime Monuments Bike Tour, The Hamilton Dinner
- The Historic Willard Intercontinental Hotel
Part 4: Historic Triangle
As a Virtuoso affiliated travel adviser, I have global connections with the best hotels, cruise lines, airlines and tour companies, and I secure exclusive amenities for my luxury clients. I have recently refocused my travel business primarily on Disney destinations, but am always happy to book and consult on destinations I have personally visited, as well as other Virtuoso resorts and all major cruise lines. Contact me to learn more and start designing your dream vacation today!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED