There are countless things I love about Adventures by Disney, but one is that they go out of their way to capture YOUR family’s moments and memories during your trip. The last evening of every Adventures concludes with a photo montage of the week. Then, those photos are provided to the guests to download when they return home!
Adventures by Disney New England
Arrival: Traveling to New England
Day 1: Burlington VT – Adventure Kick Off
Day 2: Burlington VT – Shelburne Museum & Clemmons Family Farm
Day 3: Burlington to Stowe VT – Bike Ride, Scenic Cruise, Trapp Family Lodge
Day 4: Stowe VT – Ben & Jerry’s, Mt Mansfield, Covered Bridges
Day 5: Stowe VT to White Mountains, NH
Day 6: Bar Harbor ME
Day 7: Bar Harbor ME & Acadia National Park
Day 8: Traveling Home
New England Memories
New England Pin Set
It only took a month and a half, but we finally sat down to look through the album and download our favorites. It was wonderful to recount memories and funny stories from our trip and, once again, we were just in awe of how much we saw, did, ate and experienced in the perfectly planned Montana and Yellowstone itinerary. I captured tons of photos of scenery and the kids, but I treasure all of the family shots our guides took of us together. Here are our highlights…
All About Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney are expertly planned and guided group tours visiting 35 destinations across 6 continents. You can visit the world’s most iconic locations with Disney as your guide and your storyteller, and enjoy experiences, activities, dining and adventures in a way that only Disney can do. This is not a theme park tour with Mickey Mouse and popcorn buckets. These are trips around the world where you experience the service and VIP treatment that Disney is known for.
Now Booking through 2023! Here are just a few of the destinations you can visit with Disney:
- AFRICA – Egypt & South Africa
- ASIA PACIFIC – Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia
- CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA – Costa Rica, Galápagos Islands, Peru
- EUROPE – British Isles (NEW!), Poland / Austria / Czech Republic, England and France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Scotland, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Sicily (NEW!), Spain
- NORTH AMERICA – Alaska, Canadian Rockies, Disneyland® Resort and Southern California, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona / Utah, New England
There are so many ways to follow along on our trip and see why I am so passionate about Adventures by Disney!
- What Makes AbD SO Special – blog post here
- Private AbD Facebook Group – join me here
- Dixie Travels Business Page on Facebook – like it here
- Dixie Travels Instagram – follow here
- My Germany AbD Trip Report – read on here
- My Montana & Wyoming AbD Trip Report – read on here
If you’re ready to learn more, I’d LOVE to talk your ear off about YOUR adventure! :-) My job is to handle all of the details so you can enjoy the anticipation of your trip without the stress and time commitment of “figuring everything out”. I am one of very few travel advisors that personally travels with Adventures by Disney – having taken THREE different trips in just 5 years – and can guide you every step of the way. On top of that, family vacations are expensive and my experience and attention to detail make it possible to get the most out of your vacation dollars. Best of all, booking through me does not cost one cent more than doing it on your own.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED