I always tell my clients that the biggest hurdle with Adventures by Disney is actually having “Disney” in the name. People want to immerse themselves in the world’s most iconic destinations, NOT in Disney characters, Mickey balloons and bottomless popcorn buckets. :-) Well, I promise – there is only one Disney-fied thing on Adventures by Disney. The themed pin sets!
Adventures by Disney New England
Arrival: Traveling to New England
Day 1: Burlington VT – Adventure Kick Off
Day 2: Burlington VT – Shelburne Museum & Clemmons Family Farm
Day 3: Burlington to Stowe VT – Bike Ride, Scenic Cruise, Trapp Family Lodge
Day 4: Stowe VT – Ben & Jerry’s, Mt Mansfield, Covered Bridges
Day 5: Stowe VT to White Mountains, NH
Day 6: Bar Harbor ME
Day 7: Bar Harbor ME & Acadia National Park
Day 8: Traveling Home
New England Memories
New England Pin Set
Your pin sets are mailed immediately after the trip and make for the cutest keepsake. For each day of the adventure, there is a corresponding pin design. We had so much fun going through them and adding them to our lanyards.
On your second Adventure and every one thereafter, you also receive an insider pin for your lanyard. This family vacation was also a celebration of Honey’s birthday and our 20th anniversary (both just a couple of weeks prior to the trip). We were given the Celebrate pins in honor of those occassions.
Here you can see our past adventures – Germany and Montana – side by side. These hang in our basement gallery wall. Guests ask us about them all the time and it makes it easy to remember all of the fun places we went each day of each trip!
All About Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney are expertly planned and guided group tours visiting 35 destinations across 6 continents. You can visit the world’s most iconic locations with Disney as your guide and your storyteller, and enjoy experiences, activities, dining and adventures in a way that only Disney can do. This is not a theme park tour with Mickey Mouse and popcorn buckets. These are trips around the world where you experience the service and VIP treatment that Disney is known for.
Now Booking through 2023! Here are just a few of the destinations you can visit with Disney:
- AFRICA – Egypt & South Africa
- ASIA PACIFIC – Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia
- CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA – Costa Rica, Galápagos Islands, Peru
- EUROPE – British Isles (NEW!), Poland / Austria / Czech Republic, England and France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Scotland, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Sicily (NEW!), Spain
- NORTH AMERICA – Alaska, Canadian Rockies, Disneyland® Resort and Southern California, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona / Utah, New England
There are so many ways to follow along on our trip and see why I am so passionate about Adventures by Disney!
- What Makes AbD SO Special – blog post here
- Private AbD Facebook Group – join me here
- Dixie Travels Business Page on Facebook – like it here
- Dixie Travels Instagram – follow here
- My Germany AbD Trip Report – read on here
- My Montana & Wyoming AbD Trip Report – read on here
If you’re ready to learn more, I’d LOVE to talk your ear off about YOUR adventure! :-) My job is to handle all of the details so you can enjoy the anticipation of your trip without the stress and time commitment of “figuring everything out”. I am one of very few travel advisors that personally travels with Adventures by Disney – having taken THREE different trips in just 5 years – and can guide you every step of the way. On top of that, family vacations are expensive and my experience and attention to detail make it possible to get the most out of your vacation dollars. Best of all, booking through me does not cost one cent more than doing it on your own.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED