Whit ran across this recipe on TicTok, a usual occurrence around here, and asked me to put it on our weekly menu. It was so easy, hearty and turned out to be so yummy that I expect we will enjoy it many times this winter.
- 1 lb italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef (I used 1.5 lbs to make the dinner go farther)
- 28oz can petite diced tomatoes
- Box vegetable broth
- 1 T italian seasoning
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1/2 bag baby spinach
- 1 package cheese tortellini (I used 2 to make the dinner go farther)
- Brown and drain the meat in a large pan.
- In a crock pot combine meat, tomatoes, broth, seasoning, cream cheese and spinach.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high.
- In the last 30 minutes add the tortellini.
I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Ours was so busy that it flew by and we barely had time to relax. It’s hard to believe December is nearly here.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED