All good things must come to an end, as they say. It was an absolutely epic week of exploring Italy and Switzerland. We were treated like true VIPs and had access to locations and experiences and experts that we never could have curated on our own. We ate, saw, explored, enjoyed and relaxed and are leaving little pieces of our hearts in these charming countries.
Adventures by Disney Italy & Switzerland
Day 1: Stresa, Italy
Day 2: Stresa, Italy
Day 3: Stresa, Italy
Day 4: Como, Italy
Day 5: Zermatt, Switzerland
Day 6: Zermatt, Switzerland
Day 7: Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
Day 8: Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
Day 9: Auf Wiederseh
Adventure Guide Pictures
Pasta Making at Home
Our day started with one final and delicious breakfast buffet at the hotel. Adventures by Disney handles every detail, so our transportation to the airport was also included. We bid a final farewell to Switzerland and started the journey home.
As we sat in the Zurich airport, I polled the family to find out each person’s FAVORITE thing from the week:
Whit: The Gornergrat Railway, Matterhorn & Sheep in Zermatt, Switzerland
Me: Boat Cruise to Farewell Dinner with musicians in Lucerne, Switzerland
Honey: Italian Cooking Class in Como, Italy
John: Taste of Italy in Stresa, Italy
We travel home feeling the best kind of exhaustion, with memories to last a lifetime. Always, always take the trip.
All About Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney are expertly planned and guided group tours visiting over 40 destinations across 7 continents. You can visit the world’s most iconic locations with Disney as your guide and your storyteller, and enjoy experiences, activities, dining and adventures in a way that only Disney can do. This is not a theme park tour with Mickey Mouse and popcorn buckets. These are trips around the world where you experience the service and VIP treatment that Disney is known for.
Now Booking through 2024! Here are just a few of the destinations you can visit with Disney:
- AFRICA – Egypt & South Africa
- ASIA PACIFIC – Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia
- CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA – Costa Rica, Galápagos Islands, Peru
- EUROPE – British Isles, Poland / Austria / Czech Republic, England and France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Scotland, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Sicily (NEW!), Spain
- NORTH AMERICA – Alaska, Canadian Rockies, Disneyland® Resort and Southern California, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona / Utah, New England
There are so many ways to follow along on our trip and see why I am so passionate about Adventures by Disney!
- What Makes AbD SO Special – blog post here
- Private AbD Facebook Group – join me here
- Dixie Travels Business Page on Facebook – like it here
- Dixie Travels Instagram – follow here
- My Germany AbD Trip Report – read on here
- My Montana & Wyoming AbD Trip Report – read on here
- My New England AbD Trip Report – read on here
If you’re ready to learn more, I’d LOVE to talk your ear off about YOUR adventure! :-) My job is to handle all of the details so you can enjoy the anticipation of your trip without the stress and time commitment of “figuring everything out”. I am one of very few travel advisors that personally travels with Adventures by Disney – having taken FOUR different trips in just 6 years – and can guide you every step of the way. On top of that, family vacations are expensive and my experience and attention to detail make it possible to get the most out of your vacation dollars. Best of all, booking through me does not cost one cent more than doing it on your own.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED