Now that we’ve got all of our issues worked out (school, shingles, a burst pipe in the yard, rabies shots, etc.), I finally got around to making some little treats for our teachers!
I filled three kraft boxes with four layer brownie bites!!! Think chocolate on top of chocolate filled with peanut butter and topped with chocolate. Yeah. You’ve got a little bit of drool on your chin, right?! The good news is that they couldn’t be easier!!
Four Layer Brownie Bites
– 24 break and bake chocolate chip cookies
– 24 mini reeses cups
– box of brownie mix, prepare the batter according to directions
1. Grease two 12-cup muffin pans. Do this WELL as these can be the devil to get out.
2. Flatten each square of chocolate chip cookie dough and put one in the bottom of each muffin cup.
3. Top with one unwrapped reeses cup, upside down.
4. Top with a spoon full or two of brownie batter.
5. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through. When there is about 5 minutes left, pull out of the oven and top with m&m’s.
I whipped up the little Care for a Bite tags at the last minute. You can download the free printable file HERE: Bat Bite Free Printable File
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED