This is THE dip of summer and we’ve been enjoying it basically every time anyone comes over since the Memorial Day holiday weekend. It’s easy, can be prepared in advance and is delicious. In other words, it checks all the boxes. My only con is that the ingredients add up quickly – but what doesn’t these days?!
Summer Caprese Dip
- 2x 5.2 ounce packages regular Boursin Cheese, softened
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella balls, chopped
- 1/3 cup basil chiffonade cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze (I had balsamic vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In the bottom of your serving dish, spread the softened Boursin cheese as evenly as you can. Don’t spend too much time making it perfect.
- In a small bowl, stir together tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Layer the mixture on top of the Boursin cheese. Top with basil.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic glaze on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crostini or toasted baguette slices.
The melamine platter was a gift from a friend and is by Twos Company. I’ve LOVED it and used it so much this summer.
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED