Today we are sending our heartfelt thanks to all of the men and women that have served our great country. We are the land of the free because of the brave.
I remain grateful that we had the opportunity to visit Arlington and bear witness to just some of the countless countrymen that have given their lives to protect our freedoms. It was a highlight of our D.C. trip and something that all of us will remember.
Here rests in honored glory an American soldier known but to God
Today and every day I am proud to be an American and am so grateful for all of the men, women and families that serve and have served our country.
We are wrapping up a long weekend in Disney World today…
…. and are boarding the gorgeous Disney Wish with the whole fam-bam in just a few minutes! We started planning this trip in 2018 – no kidding – and are FINALLY sailing as a party of 10 in 2023.
I don’t know about you, but it’s full steam ahead summer from this moment on!
Part 2: Washington D.C.
- Day 1 – National Archives, Arlington, Le Diplomate Dinner
- Day 2 – Easter at National Cathedral, Georgia Brown’s Jazz Brunch, American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Round Robin Bar, Old Ebbitt Grill
- Day 3 – Ford’s Theater, Spy Museum, Holocaust Museum, Ted’s Bulletin
- Day 4 – Capitol Tour, Georgetown, Founding Farmers
- Day 5 – White House Tour, Cherry Blossom Festival, Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken, Air & Space Museum, Nighttime Monuments Bike Tour, The Hamilton Dinner
- The Historic Willard Intercontinental Hotel
Part 4: Historic Triangle
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED