I’m back today with more details on little projects from our HOCO Picture Party. I am SO SO SO beyond happy with how this spot turned out and the kids absolutely loved it!
We wanted to have a variety of spots for the kids to take pictures and this one was the crowd favorite. It just turned out SO good!
Neon Photo Wall Supplies
- Romari Merchandise Neon Sign – Next Day Ship listing in 31″, Cool White, Barcelony #6 Font.
- Artificial Grass Rug
- 3 small white screw hooks
- Fishing wire
- Balloon Garlands
- Circle dot garland
- School color tassels (CeeCee made these… more on that later)
Hanging Your Neon Photo Wall
- We used 3 small white screw hooks to hang the rug. I put these in the wall back in the spring, and have used this spot a few times since. They “disappear” to the eye and I’ll just leave them there.
- The rug is cheap and it is quite easy to punch 3 small holes with a pair of scissors. Hang it on the hooks
- We used fishing wire to hang the sign on top of the rug. We cut another slit for the cord to plug it in behind the rug. Run a few lengths of the fishing wire to ensure it is secure.
- We added the circle dot garland and I think it was the perfect touch.
- We secured the balloon garland with command hooks.
This was such a fabulous, professional looking spot. My ONLY regret is that I’ve *almost* ordered this sign five times in the last 2.5 years. I wish I had, as I can rattle off at least 5 events where I could have used it. And, Whit’s school mascot is the Junior Raiders and then I will have 3 more years of Raiders after John leaves. If you know you love to entertain, have an athlete, or just love your school, get the sign as soon as they start. :-)
HOCO Picture Party
Hop over here to see the event!
This really was so much fun!
DIXIE DELIGHTS DELIVERED